The Sun Devil Family Association (SDFA) works hard to give parents the information they need to stay informed of university happenings and to help their student through their college years. We coordinate a variety of programs and fund numerous resources that benefit all students. Gifts to the Parents Fund support scholarships, free tutoring, safety escort services and much more.
Additionally, SDFA provides:
- Direct access to ASU Foundation staff dedicated to serving SDFA needs and helping parents navigate the university and identify appropriate university contacts and resources.
- Ongoing and up-to-the-minute communication, through SDFA newsletters, a dynamic and interactive family association Web site, special SDFA e-mail, a Parent Information email listserv to keep families up-to-date on the latest happenings at ASU and a 24/7 Parents Information Line – 480-965-7625 –with prompt access to SDFA support staff and online social networks including an Sun Devil Family Association Facebook page.
- Invitations to SDFA sponsored events and programs and a special chance to explore options to work on projects or interact with faculty, staff, students and other parents.
- Volunteer opportunities on committees that support Fall Welcome, Family Weekend, Scholarships, Orientation, Homecoming and much more1.
- The reward of knowing that your membership gift actively supports services and programs that benefit all students of Arizona State University.